A personal locator light that automatically activates in water, the UST See-Me 2.0 Strobe Light flashes 60 times a minute with a visibility range exceeding the USCG requirements. On the trail or on the water, this safety beacon could save your life.
- A lifetime LED bulb flashes 60 times per minute with 45 lumens of light.
- Visibility exceeds the USCG requirement of 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) and can be seen for 3.1 miles (5 km) on a dark, clear night.
- Activates when submerged in water; will not automatically activate with rain, sea spray, or high humidity.
- An easy twist on/off for manual activation.
- Powered by two AA alkaline batteries (not included).
- Max. burn time of 120 hours.
- Rated IPX7, waterproof to 3.3 feet (1 meter) for 30 minutes.
- Includes PFD clip, lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap.