Regardless of discipline, the Peak UK Storm Pants are ideal for keeping your legs and feet dry, while offering flexibility in your upper body clothing. The Storm Pants X2.5 are a midweight fabric made from recycled nylon, an articulated cut leaves the wearer with an outstanding range of movement. Extremely appropriate for use in poor weather and kinder weather alike the Storm Pants are fully wind and waterproof and offer a fantastic trouser, more versatile than a full dry suit these pants can be easily partnered up with a dry jacket for a 2-piece suit.
A double waist has a grippy flat elastic hem, as well as a braces system to prevent them from falling down when getting in or out of a boat, the Storm Pants are comfortable to wear. Reinforced heavyweight material can be found at the usual high wear areas of knees, and seats for increased durability. Additional heavyweight fabric reinforcement at the ankles make these perfect for portages through low shrubs or wading into shallow waters. Integrated X4 breathable, waterproof socks are fully taped with flatlock seams for extra comfort, perfect for wet launches. Heavy-duty, oversized "Aquaout" cuffs at waist and ankle can be easily adjusted, even with cold wet hands, for a snug secure fit.
The Storm pants are popular because of their wealth of practicality. A great product for white water paddling, sea touring, canoeing, kayak fishing and acting as a weather breaker when on a SUP.
- Articulated cut with bent seat and knee areas.
- Fully taped seams throughout.
- Heavier weight X4 durable socks with flat-locked seams.
- Reinforced nylon knees, ankles and seat.
- Adjustable Bioprene outer ankle covers.
- Aqua-Out, adjustable outer waist and ankle seals.
- X2.5 fabric throughout with a double waist, featuring an inner waist with a grippy flat elastic and adjustable shoulder straps