Stowage and flotation – the name says it all. Float bags provide kayakers with ease of rescue if they swim, and ours give paddlers the added benefit of a place to keep dry gear. The Futa will fit in a wide range of boats, and comes with a long inflate/deflate tube so buoyancy can be adjusted easily. Long inflate/deflate tube for easy buoyancy control Compression strap over the top for custom sizing Storage and flotation in one Available Colors: Blue and Orange SPECS Dimensions Rolled 27″ Height x 18″ Width x 7.5″ Depth (Tapers to 18″ x 7.5″) Capacity Rolled 1152 cu in (19L) Closure Type ZipDry® Opening Size 16 in Weight 1.55 lbs
The Watershed Futa Slowfloat™ combines a float bag design with the capacity to stow and keep additional gear dry. Features an inflate/deflate tube to easily adjust buoyancy and a ZipDry® seal for guaranteed waterproofness.
- RF welded seams for expedition quality construction.
- Heavy-duty polyurethane laminated nylon material is UV-resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Watershed bags are 100% waterproof and submersible featuring the airtight, ZipDry seal.
- Expedition grade hardware and mil-spec stitching reinforcements enhance durability.
- Compression straps offer custom sizing.
- Long inflate/deflate tube for easy buoyancy control.
- Named after the Futaleufu, a popular river in Chile.
- Made in the USA.