The HandiRack HandiHoldall 320 L Foldable Waterproof Roof Box is a really convenient way to provide yourself with car roof storage that will hold a very large volume of items yet can be easily removed and stored in a compact folded form when not required.
With a capacity of 320 litres, you will be able to cope with most jobs requiring you to move belongings or equipment knowing that the waterproof container will withstand even severe weather.
The HandiRack HandiHoldall 320 L Foldable Waterproof Roof Box boasts a construction using high-quality materials, production processes and technical features enable a correctly installed HandiHoldall to keep water out even during heavy wet weather driving conditions.
When not in use on the car roof, the HandiHoldall Waterproof Roof Box can be folded and stored or used as an indoor or outdoor storage facility.
The HandiRack HandiHoldall 320 L Foldable Waterproof Roof Box is manufactured using the same production process and technology as dry bags. The sections of the very strong and durable PVC-coated 18-oz polyester tarpaulin material are electronically welded together under intense heat and pressure to create a very strong fused bond that acts as a barrier to water and moisture.
The HandiHoldall can be used for metal roof bars thanks to its loops at the bottom of the bag with which the included Hi Grip rubberised HandiStraps can be passed through and round the roof bars. The additional fitting kit supplied comprises 4 x 40-cm Hi Grip HandiStraps and 4 x 150-cm normal webbing HandiStraps which are used to secure the HandiHoldall to the outer fixing points of the metal roof bars to minimise any lateral movement.
For use with the HandiRack (sold separately), the HandiHoldall is attached to the HandiRack using the 2 x 3-metre HandiStrap tie-downs that form part of the kit supplied with the HandiRack.
- 320-litre volume
- 50-kg load capacity
- Can be used with standard metal roof bars with kit supplied
- Can be used with HandiRack Inflatable Roof Rack (sold separately)
- Waterproof construction
- High-quality materials
- Lockable zipper pulls
- Storm flaps protect zippers
- Accommodates 1 or 2 HandiDuffels (sold separately)
- Small storage footprint
- Totally portable
- Quickly attached and removed
- Can be kept in boot of car
- Glass fibre poles create solid base
- 1-year warranty against material and manufacturing defects
- Dimensions packed: 61 x 17 x 17 cm
- Dimensions unfolded: 110 x 81 x 26 cm (extending to 40 cm)
- Unit weight: 4.75 kg
- Volume: 320 L
- Maximum load capacity: 50 kg
- Outer material: 18-oz 840/500D solid polyester tarpaulin laminated with 0.20-mm PVC
- 840/500D PVC-laminated polyester tarpaulin is 100% 3 phthalate-free, AZO-free, colour-fastened, fully waterproof and rip-resistant
- PVC complies with EN71 Part 3 standard
- 800-hr UV protection
- Welded seams
- #10 waterproof zipper with lockable zipper pulls
- 75-mm storm flap secured by Velcro fasteners
- 2 x rubber haul handles on each side
- 1 x rubber haul handle on front and back
- Manufactured utilising high frequency welding technology
- All bag accessories including carry handles and straps are secured using welded patches