When the conditions call for maximum insulation, the NRS Men's Expedition Weight Union Suit delivers the most advanced thermal layer. Cozy, yet breathable, with a paddling-specific design for unrestricted mobility even under a drysuit.
- Built from 100% recycled material, the high-stretch poly/spandex fleece delivers outstanding warmth and breathability.
- Designed to sustain many seasons of wear, the 4-way stretch fabric holds its original shape while anti-pill properties guarantee the fleece stays soft and cozy.
- YKK, double-pull, front entry zipper with an interior fabric flap for against-the-skin comfort.
- Our seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and layering comfort.
- Stirrups keep legs from riding up and gasket-friendly cuffs create an easier layering experience under a drysuit.
- Form fitting for athletic comfort and easy layering.
- UPF 50+