Inspired by the needs of raft guides, the NRS Guide Gloves protect the vulnerable parts of boaters' hands, the back and the palm, without sacrificing dexterity. Come rain or shine, your hands demand a little TLC when you spend back-to-back days on the oars.
- Constructed with 1.5 mm neoprene for blister protection, cushion and slight insulation.
- Open-finger design for enhanced dexterity.
- Silicone palm pattern maintains a positive grip for control, even when wet.
- Extended wrist design increases coverage for sun protection and makes it easier to slip on and off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.