Great things come in small packages, and the Watershed Ocoee is no different. Whether you're going on a day trip or a month long trek the Ocoee is dynamite. Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry® Seal presses shut like a freezer bag. 840 denier fabric with a heavy matte PU finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength. All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks. Even the smallest details are top quality: DuraflexÂ® side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing. Wide mouth for easy access. If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, minicell foam cushioning, and an interior fleece lining, will reliably protect your gear.
While the Watershed Ocoee™ Dry Duffel may be smaller than other duffels, it's the perfect size for day-trippers and dopp kits. No matter its dims, the Ocoee provides reliable waterproof protection for whatever necessities your adventure demands.
- Watershed bags are 100% waterproof and submersible featuring the airtight, ZipDry® seal.
- Heavy-duty polyurethane laminated nylon material is UV-resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Expedition grade hardware and mil-spec stitching reinforcements enhance durability.
- RF welded seams for expedition quality construction.
- Compressions straps for customized sizing.
- Features six lashing points for strapping the duffel in a boat or attaching gear for quick access.